This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you and how we use it.
How do we collect information about you?
Here are some of the ways that we may have obtained information about you:
- If you have filled out the “Subscribe To Our Newsletter” form on our website
- If you have signed up to attend Age Concern events
- If you have signed up to be a volunteer for Age Concern
- If you have applied for a job with Age Concern
- If you have donated to Age Concern
What type of information is collected about you?
The personal information we collect might include:
- your name and contact details which may include your email address, postal address and telephone number
- any other personal information you have shared with us
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information for a variety of reasons, for example:
- to provide you any services you have asked us for
- to provide you with information that you have asked us for or expressed an interest in
- to keep a record of your activities with us
Who has access to your information?
- We do not sell or rent your data to third parties
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How to stop us from sending you information
If you are receiving emails from us, you can stop them being sent to you by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email
Any questions regarding this policy should be sent by email to: email@example.com
You can find out more about your rights under data protections law here: