Currently, we have over 250 volunteers in a variety of different roles that include befriending, driving, IT support, fundraising, DIY, events, office support, social support, accounts, bag packing, one off projects and trustee roles.
Volunteering is an extremely rewarding experience for our clients and the volunteer. It is a great partnership. Download Rosa’s story here.
If these statements sounds like you we would love to talk to you:
- I find older people interesting.
- I would like to make a difference and give something back to the local community.
- I want to do something that is really worthwhile and rewarding?
- I have an hour or more to spare each week.
- I could spare a couple of hours on an irregular basis.
Download an Application Form here and apply to be one of our volunteers. You have nothing to lose!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please contact the Volunteers’ Co-ordinator Liz Hope on: 01372 732458 or by e-mail at: email@example.com. You can also visit our Volunteer Vacancies Page
What our volunteers say …
“Every time I visit I am told that I am making their week – how many times do people tell you that!”
“I recently retired – and had a very busy job – volunteering has been a great way to keep a focus – but still have time to pursue other interests.”
“I am glad I got involved – I feel I really am making a difference”