Our trained Footcare Support Workers can cut toenails, file hard skin and give general advice on footcare in our clinic. Unfortunately, we cannot deal with corns.
The service is available to anyone over 50, who lives in or around the Borough of Epsom & Ewell and who does not have any of the following health problems:
- Poor immunity to infection
- Severe circulation problems
- Nerve damage in legs and feet
- Foot ulcers
- Severe foot deformity
- Connective tissue disorders eg. rheumatoid arthritis
(People with one of these conditions should visit: NHS PODIATRY)
- We can treat conditions requiring certain medication such as Warfarin and people with Type 1 & 2 Diabetes if they have a letter of authorisation from their GP.
- There is a small charge for each appointment and a one off registration fee which includes a set of instruments.
- Clients bring their own instruments to each appointment.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER AT THE CENTRE TO USE OUR TOE NAIL CUTTING SERVICE
The Longmead Centre, Sefton Road, Epsom KT19 9HG
Tel: 01372 747077
For more information click here to contact us.