Challenge Events Fundraiser
Hours: Negotiable but around 4-8 hours a week
Working alongside the Fundraiser you will research and market challenge events (muddy races, bike rides, marathons etc) and encourage participation from our supporters, community, local businesses and schools.
This fabulous role is mainly office based and would require 4-8 hours a week but more around event dates.
- Researching potential events to take part in
- Recruiting participants and promoting events to the local community and businesses
- Looking after participants and ensuring that they have a great experience before, during and after the sponsored event
- Monitoring income and expenses for each event
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- good communication skills
- a confident manner
- a positive attitude
- a creative and fun approach
Ideally you will have good experience with:
- social media
- Microsoft Office
You will also be familiar with:
- JustGiving or similar fundraising platforms
How To Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter to:
If this isn’t for you then we’d be grateful if you could forward this onto someone you think maybe interested.