YOU CAN HELP IN MANY WAYS:
- Send a cheque made payable to: Age Concern Epsom & Ewell
Leave us a gift in your Will to Age Concern Epsom & Ewell
- Donate Via Paypal
- If you are a taxpayer please complete a Gift Aid form (this adds an additional 25% to your donation. Contact us here for further details.
- Join our ‘300 Club’, a small lottery which has a monthly draw with three chances to win! Click here to download more information.
- If you would like to donate regularly, click here to download a Regular Donators Form
In Epsom & Ewell each week, 1 in 5 people aged over 65 don’t know who to turn to. Some need advice or help with transport, for some it’s practical help, and for others it’s an opportunity to make friends.
Each week the Age Concern Epsom & Ewell staff and volunteers:
- Spend quality time with 70 people
- Drive 270 miles taking people to appointments
- Cut 420 toenails
- Give advice to 94 people
- Help people claim £7,500 of attendance allowance
Next week we know more people will need our help, and we must be there for them too.
It costs £1.75 a minute to keep us going.
Can you spare us a few minutes?